Holmed Group is the Medical Arm of Holcom Group.
HOLMED Group is an integrated service provider in the medical and pharmaceutical fields. We build long-lasting partnerships with renowned healthcare corporations, institutions and professionals by providing support from a distribution, regulatory, supply chain, marketing, market access, patient support, and promotion perspective.
We aspire to become a top regional player and a highly recognized brand in the healthcare sector.
Abela Freres was established as family owned distributor of pharmaceuticals in Lebanon
Officially registered within the syndicate of pharmaceutical importers in Lebanon
Abela Freres becomes integrated as part of HOLCOM Group
Abela Marketing established to provide Marketing & Promotion
MediLife acquired and HOLMED Group incepted to integrate all companies into one entity
Genesys established to expand the reach of HOLMED Group beyond Lebanon
Leadcares established to provide market access and pricing consultancy
Abela Freres is dedicated to provide high integrity and excellent partnership to its suppliers and customers and to support its partners with a complete distribution of their products throughout the full Lebanese territory.
Abela Freres commits itself to using all necessary resources toward achieving this goal with the highest quality standards.
LeadCares is a market access and pricing consultancy firm based in Beirut.
At LeadCares, We design innovative access solutions and patient assistance programs addressing the patients’ medical and financial needs. We also help our partners develop strong and impactful evidence-based pricing and reimbursement strategies that resonate well with the payers.
We provide our entities with best-in-class support to enable them to better serve their partners.
- Administration & Finance: Dedicated team for different business types and to support our global partners
- Compliance: Dedicated team to adhere to supplier and regulatory SOPs
- Delivery: Around 40 refrigerated vans to serve more than 2,500 customers, and generating about 1,000 invoices/day
- IT: Dedicated team to adopt the latest technologies
- Quality: ISO 9001 certified since 2005 and GSDP Certified since 2018
- Marketing: Dedicated team responsible for the Marketing, Communication, and Design
- Regulatory: Dedicated team of pharmacists with a 24/7 Pharmacovigilance coverage system
- Supply chain: Dedicated team responsible for the demand planning, stock management, and shipping
- Warehousing: Over 6,000m2 temp. control with over 20K SKUs
460 Corniche Al Nahr
+961 1 595 100
+961 1 595 195