Holmed Group is the Medical Arm of Holcom Group.
HOLMED Group is an integrated service provider in the medical and pharmaceutical fields. We build long-lasting partnerships with renowned healthcare corporations, institutions and professionals by providing support from a distribution, regulatory, supply chain, marketing, market access, patient support, and promotion perspective.
We aspire to become a top regional player and a highly recognized brand in the healthcare sector.
Abela Freres was established as family owned distributor of pharmaceuticals in Lebanon
Officially registered within the syndicate of pharmaceutical importers in Lebanon
Abela Freres becomes integrated as part of HOLCOM Group
Abela Marketing established to provide Marketing & Promotion
MediLife acquired and HOLMED Group incepted to integrate all companies into one entity
Genesys established to expand the reach of HOLMED Group beyond Lebanon
Leadcares established to provide market access and pricing consultancy
Abela Freres is dedicated to provide high integrity and excellent partnership to its suppliers and customers and to support its partners with a complete distribution of their products throughout the full Lebanese territory.
Abela Freres commits itself to using all necessary resources toward achieving this goal with the highest quality standards.
Abela Marketing Middle East (AMME) acts as a prime marketing agent in Lebanon and Middle East, for multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies looking to outsource the promotion of some or all of their products. AMME believes in growth, integrity, transparency and flexibility.
Since 1998, Medilife has risen to leading ranks as a supplier of Medical devices and is today a leader in the cardiac and vascular care sector.
It aims to maintain its market leadership while developing its portfolio of products and know how in various other complimentary medical sectors.
Genesys' objective is to partner with small and medium pharma companies to commercialize approved pharmaceuticals &/or medical devices into the Middle East & Africa
We provide our entities with best-in-class support to enable them to better serve their partners.
- Administration & Finance: Dedicated team for different business types and to support our global partners
- Compliance: Dedicated compliance officer to adhere to supplier and regulatory SOPs
- Delivery: Around 25 refrigerated vans to serve more than 2,500 customers and generating, and about 1,000 invoices/day
- IT: Dedicated team to adopt the latest technologies
- Quality: ISO 9001 certified since 2005 and GSDP Certified since 2018
- Regulatory: Dedicated team of pharmacists with a 24/7 Pharmacovigilance coverage system
- Supply chain: Dedicated team responsible for the demand planning, stock management, and shipping
- Warehousing: Over 6,000m2 temp. control with over 20K SKUs
460 Corniche Al Nahr
+961 1 595 100
+961 1 595 195